About the Boosters
What We Do
The Boosters Club is a group of parents and friends who support ALL men and women teams included in the MC Athletic Program. Marin Catholic recognizes the value of athletics as part of the total learning experience. The Boosters support our athletes by promoting Awareness, Appreciation, and Attendance as well as raising money for projects and supplies not covered by the school's general fund.
What We Raised Last Year
Through active fundraising, the Boosters Club was able to generate over $140,000 in additional revenue for the school last year! The Boosters Club works closely with Adam Callan, MC's Athletic Director, on funding much-needed projects that would not receive funding from the school's general fund.
What Our Dollars Bought
Over the last few years, thanks to generous contributions, the Boosters were able to help fund diverse projects such as:
- Sanitation of the locker rooms and fields to reduce the chance of infections
- New Yukon SUVs to safely transport out student athletes
- MC's new Track and Field: Goal Posts for the Football Field, Track Poles, Discus Cage, Long Jump Covers, Hurdles
- $25,000 towards new uniforms for all teams
- Spirit shirts and spirit days for all the school
- New bleachers in the MC gymnasium